In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and its regulations, this notice is issued to all our valued customers and/or prospective customers. This Notice will inform you of your rights with regards to your personal data that has been and/or will be, collected and processed by us.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We have collected and will collect your personal data to be processed by us and/or on your behalf in the course of your present or future dealings with Hijab Galeria operated by Hijab Galeria ("we", "our", "us", or "Company"). Your personal data enables us to achieve the Purposes stated herein.
DESCRIPTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that you will provide may include but not limited to your name, age, identity card number or passport number, address of correspondence, including office address, gender, date of birth, contact information, e-mail address, mobile number, house number, facsimile number, and office number.
The collection and processing of personal data includes but not limited to the following purposes:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from HIJAB GALERIA
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for our customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you procide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users' demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
- Customer relationship management procedures whichever we deem necessary and fit;
- Client profiling activities in connection with our services and products;
- Communication with you and delivery of information by e-mail, telecommunication means, including telephone calls or text messages or social media about products and services offered by Class Of Third Parties under the clauses herein;
- customer loyalty programmes; and
- Such other purposes provided for in our particular services or products offered by us;
- Internal Records & External (Marketing)
- Marketing of our products/ services to you whether present or future;
- For purposes relating to any of the above, including but not limited to research, benchmarking and statistical analysis;
- Internal record keeping;
- Legal Compliance
- Prevention, hindrance, reporting of any crime including but not limited to fraud, bribery and money laundering;
- Compliance to any legal or regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our services/ products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any associated, subsidiary, related companies of our group.
The sources that we may obtain your personal data includes but not limited to booking forms, registration forms, online forms, agreements you have signed, name cards or any identity materials that you have distributed voluntarily; and business directory(ies) or listing(s) that you have subscribed to share your information, etc.
CLASS OF THIRD PARTIES
Hijab Galeria does not sell, share or trade customer's personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed for internal use only.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on our website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. If relevant, we will allow our sister companies to send relevant marketing materials to you. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our agent Hijab Galeria. You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Any person to whom we are compelled to or required under law or in response to a local or state or federal authority, industry regulator, enforcement agency, statutory authority, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission or council or association legally authorized by law.
It is obligatory for you to supply your personal data to us in the most accurate manner.
Failure to supply and consent to the Processing of the Personal Data in relation to the Purpose will:
- result in us being unable to provide you (i.e. customers/prospective customers) with the information, notices, services and/or products requested;
- result in us becoming unable and/or our selected authorized third parties to send you information by e-mail, telecommunication means (telephone calls and text messages) or via social media concerning related and unrelated products and services offered by us and our affiliated business partners which we consider will or may interest you.
RIGHT TO REQUEST CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on HIJAB GALERIA ONLINE website. For any other corrections, you are entitled to request the correction of your personal data that is held by us with reasonable notice. With respect to this, you may:
- request correction and/or update of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date; and
- Request retention of your personal data only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the Purpose stated in clauses herein.
In accordance with the Malaysian personal data protection act 2010, and to the extent not limited by any other applicable law, we may:
- Charge a fee for processing your request for access or correction to the personal information; and
- Refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to the personal information.
RIGHTS TO LIMIT PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You are entitled to limit our processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing in full, your consent given previously, in each case, including for direct marketing purposes subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions, and within a reasonable amount of time period. You may opt out of receiving any communications from us at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" on the relevant e-mail communications.
CONTACT TO MAKE INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
If you intend to exercise your rights in clauses herein to make inquiries or complaints regarding your personal data, our policies, procedures in relation to processing your personal data, you may contact the relevant department as follows:
- Department: CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Tel : 0132138339 (whatsapp only)